Best (Artificial) Christmas Trees for 2017! Christmas is a time to spend with friends and family. A good looking (artificial) Christmas tree near the hearth is the best way to set the Christmas mood. Also very nice is a smaller table top Christmas tree. On this site you will find only artificial trees because real trees are very difficult to keep fresh and they will shed their needles on the floor. It is also much easier to store an artificial tree for the next year and best thing of all: most are pre-lit!
On this site I give you my recommendations for the best small Christmas trees under $25, which will look very good on a table top or in different locations in the house. After that I present the ‘Big/ Full size’ Christmas trees. A full size Christmas tree is the best place to present the Christmas presents for your loved ones!
- 1 Best Small/ Tabletop Christmas Trees under $25
- 2 # 1 Christmas Tree: 7 1/2′ Kingswood Fir Pencil Tree, Hinged, 350 Multi-Colored Lights
- 3 # 2 Christmas Tree: White Madison Christmas Tree 6.5 ft with Multi-Colored Lights
- 4 # 3 Christmas Tree: Natural Fraser Slim Fir Hinged Tree with 800 Clear Lights, 9-Feet
- 5 # 4 Christmas Tree: National Tree 7 1/2′ “Feel-Real” Downswept Douglas Fir Tree, Hinged, 750 Multi-Colored Lights
- 6 Christmas Gifts 2017 Search
Best Small/ Tabletop Christmas Trees under $25
My recommendations for small, tabletop Christmas trees under $25 are the the Darice 18-Inch mini Canadian Tree with 124 Tips with Wood Base, the 25 inch tall Charlie Brown Christmas Tree (Non-Musical)and the GKI Bethlehem Lights Green River Spruce Battery Operated LED Tabletop Christmas Tree. These are the most popular small Christmas trees this year.
# 1 Christmas Tree: 7 1/2′ Kingswood Fir Pencil Tree, Hinged, 350 Multi-Colored Lights
This Christmas tree is a tall tree that will look especially good in a corner of your living room. It has 350 multi colored lights. Very useful is the reusable storage carton so that this good looking tree will beautify your living room for many years. The price for this artificial Christmas tree is around $140.
# 2 Christmas Tree: White Madison Christmas Tree 6.5 ft with Multi-Colored Lights
This next tree is a beautiful all white Christmas tree (price around $125) which will look awesome in your living room. Some of the specs include:
- 6.5 Feet Tall x 42″ wide at base
- 600 tips / UL-approved
- Pre-lit with 400 non-twinkling, multi-color lights (6 extra bulbs included)
- Branches pre-attached and hinged
- Indoor use only / Flame-retardant
# 3 Christmas Tree: Natural Fraser Slim Fir Hinged Tree with 800 Clear Lights, 9-Feet
An other very good option for less than $220 is the National Tree Natural Fraser Slim Fir Hinged Tree with 600 Clear Lights, 7-1/2-Feet.
- Measures 9 ft. tall with 48″ diameter
- Pre-lit with 800 UL listed, pre-strung Clear lights
- All metal hinged construction (branches are attached to center pole sections)
- Includes sturdy folding metal tree stand
- Fire-resistant and non-allergenic
Highly recommended especially when looking at the low price for this much quality!
# 4 Christmas Tree: National Tree 7 1/2′ “Feel-Real” Downswept Douglas Fir Tree, Hinged, 750 Multi-Colored Lights
This tree with 1000 clear lights is the more expensive choice (around $450). For this money you get a beautiful tree that looks stunning and has the lights already attached in the tree. For this price you have a high quality Christmas tree that will be the center piece of the room for many years to come.
Christmas Gifts 2017 Search